The Centre of the Universal Mind is a place of guidance and healing.
A longstanding Spiritualist Sanctuary, it serves as an educational institution and a gathering place for those focused on a spiritual journey, regardless of religious affiliation. Rather than a religion, Spiritualism is more accurately described as a way of life which embraces all religions as pathways to the Universal Source.
The Seven Principles
Spiritualists have no fixed creed but base the conduct of their lives on service to their fellow men in acknowledgement of the following principles:
- The Fatherhood of God.
- The Brotherhood of Man.
- The continuity of life after the transition called death, and communication with the spirit world.
- The Ministry and Inspiration of spirit guides and helpers.
- Individual responsibility on earth and compensation and retribution hereafter for all good and evil done on earth.
- The eternal progression of the soul.
- The leadership and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth and other Great Masters.
The Great Invocation
This is our prayer for the World:
From the point of Light within the Mind of God Let light stream forth into the minds of men Let Light descend on Earth. From the point of Love within the Heart of God Let love stream forth into the hearts of men. May Christ return to Earth. From the centre where the Will of God is known Let purpose guide the little wills of men - The purpose which the Masters know and serve. From the centre which we call the race of men Let the Plan of Love and Light work out And may it seal the door where evil dwells. Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
Download a copy of our Constitution here to find out more or join us for a Service with a difference.
Physical address is: 46 Albert Dlomo Road (formerly corner of Willowvale and Frere Roads), Glenwood, Durban.
Telephone: +27318267821 & GPS co-ordinates -29.868540, 30.993215